Hi,

I have an FreeIPA server configured, managed to configure a Mountain Lion
Client for automounts and user logins.

My issue is that whenever I first login with a user the "New Password" box
shows up and even if I try to change the password the box keeps reappearing
without any success.

If I log onto the machine with the local admin user and try to get a ticket for
this user I get a "New Password" prompt. From there I can change the password
and I get a ticket without an issue. After that I can login through the GUI
without being asked for a new password.

Anyone has seen this behaviour before?

--

Davis Goodman
Directeur Informatique  |  IT Manager

5605 Avenue de Gaspé, Suite 408  |  Montréal, QC H2T 2A4
Tél: +1 (514) 360-3253 x104            Cell: +1 (514) 994-7360