Bret Wortman wrote:
Rob, I got past this, as you indicated, by doing that after first running:

# ipa-ldap-updater --ldapi ./schema.update

Using a schema.update tip file I found in a note from you after some
hard core googling. Should that extra step have been necessary?

No, it shouldn't be necessary. Can look in /var/log/ipaupgrade.log (likely humongous) for the original failure and post that section of the log?

Updating schema is hard. We are actually completely revamping the way we handle schema changes between version which should be a lot more stable.

rob

_
_
*Bret Wortman*