On 08/29/2013 12:16 AM, Bret Wortman wrote:
Ugh. Well that certainly hurts, but I just don't see an alternative. I hope Puppet can at least make the re-enrollment a bit easier.

I'm still hand-copying some of the configuration and user group details and crafting the load scripts so if anyone has a bright idea in the next few hours, I'd love to hear it!
Is there a reason why you must scorch earth? You could try a rolling update approach first - install a fresh IPA system, make it a replica of the existing IPA setup. Then reinstall existing IPA systems and use the updated system to set them up.

Jatin