Hello!

First I apologize if this topic is redundant.

I'm looking on the implementation of FreeIPA . Looking for the forums ,
have some comments that authentication does not work with Samba4 .
Elsewhere say that that possibility exists . Today we have nearly 200
computers in the domain with the "Active Directory" and one wireless
"captive portal" with 1000 + proxy users .
I would like to see if the following scenario is possible :
1 - Integrating Samba4 with "Active Directory" , to use their GPO and
authenticate network users through the FreeIPA .
2 - Authenticate proxy servers in FreeIPA .
3 - And if it is possible some integration with FreeRADIUS

Thank you!