Hi,
I am looking for deployment of freeIPA in our organization. We have
kerberos servers used for authentication on our computers and in
applications, while users are mostly defined in /etc/passwd.
For migration of user's password I have tried the way we usually do
replicating password changes from master kerberos server to slaves. I did
kdb5_util dump on old servers, transferred the dump to machine running
FreeIPA, and was not able to do kdb5_util load -update, because of
"Kerberos database constraints violated". Is there a way to import into
freeIPA kerberos servers dump of kerberos principals, dumped by kdb5_util?

--
Regards,
Sergey Ivanov | serge...@gmail.com