Hello,

by the way, this article contains very interesting thoughts about world-wide ECC deployment in context of DNSSEC:
https://www.myicann.org/news/articles/31935/related/29167

Most of the article is focused on DNSSEC, but I would recommend you to read the second part beginning with sentence 'It has been suggested that algorithm rollover towards elliptic curve cryptography (ECC)'.

Petr^2 Spacek