Thanks,

I'll try and speed up my migration to RHEL 6.4 then :)

Duncan

This e-mail is intended to be confidential to the recipient. If you receive a
copy in error, please inform the sender and then delete this message.

Virgin Money plc - Registered in England and Wales (Company no. 6952311).
Registered office - Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 4PL.
Virgin Money plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and
regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation
Authority.

The following companies also trade as Virgin Money. They are both authorised
and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, are registered in England and
Wales and have their registered office at Discovery House, Whiting Road,
Norwich NR4 6EJ: Virgin Money Personal Financial Service Limited (Company no.
3072766) and Virgin Money Unit Trust Managers Limited (Company no. 3000482).

For further details of Virgin Money group companies please visit our website at
virginmoney.com