----- Original Message -----

What I was trying to say is that you have misunderstood instructions and
are doing wrong configuration that is not supported and never was meant to
exist.

AD trusts are configured with 'ipa-adtrust-install' tool and trust is
established with 'ipa trust-add' command.
We don't replicate any user and group related information from AD to IPA LDAP
when using AD trusts.

AD replication is a totally separate technique and should not be combined with
AD trusts.
This combination makes no sense, was not designed to be used together, and is
not supported.

Therefore, your attempt to add AD replication to already configured AD trusts
is wrong.
You need to chose what approach to take: either trusts or replication.

Dmitri Pal presented AD integration options at DevConf.cz this year. His talk
is recorded
and available at youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS6EJ1L7fRI and slides
are here:
http://www.devconf.cz/slides/Linux-AD-Integration-Options.odp

I'd recommend to watch this talk as it is most detailed explanation of various
options
how to integrate POSIX and AD environments.
--
/ Alexander Bokovoy