I'm attempting to migrate our OpenLDAP+Kerberos authentication scheme to
FreeIPA. Running  the following migration command:

ipa migrate-ds --bind-dn="cn=admin,dc=foo,dc=com" --base-dn="dc=foo,dc=com"
--user-container="ou=users" --group-container="ou=group"
--user-objectclass="posixAccount" --group-objectclass="posixGroup"
ldap://ldap.foo.com

results in this error in/var/log/httpd/error_log:

ValueError: unable to convert the attribute "krbPrincipalKey" value

I've tried to exclude the attribute using
-user-attribute-ignore=krbPrincipalKey, but am still receiving the same error
message.  Our server is running Fedora 19 with the latest version of FreeIPA
available. Anyone have any ideas on how I can resolve this?

-Ryan