Hello,

I am trying to work out how to organise some domain controllers. I
understand that you can only have one domain controller per domain and
one domain per domain controller.

corp.com is controlled by a corporate active directory. We would like
to create two linux subdomains controlled by freeipa however we don't
(yet) require any trust between the corporate active directory and
freeipa.

vct.corp.com
test.corp.com

However as these are effectively two domains I believe each would
require its own freeIPA server.

Is it true that, in order to support these two subdomains we would
have to put them under a 'master' subdomain to give them a common
domain element?

vct.linux.corp.com
test.linux.corp.com

Thanks,