I've updated the machine running freeipa from f18 to f20.

Now I still have the old pki-base package (pki-base-10.0.6-1.fc18.noarch). Trying to upgrade it results in the following message:

error: lua script failed: [string "%pretrans(pki-base-10.1.0-1.fc20.noarch)"]:22: Unable to upgrade to Fedora 20. There are Dogtag 9 instances
that will no longer work since they require Tomcat 6, and
Tomcat 6 is no longer available in Fedora 20.

Please follow these instructions to migrate the instances to
Dogtag 10:

http://pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Migrating_Dogtag_9_Instances_to_Dogtag_10
Error in PRETRANS scriptlet in rpm package pki-base-10.1.0-1.fc20.noarch

The above mentioned wiki page suggests that the easiest way to upgrade dogtag is by creating a replica.

However, ipa-replica-prepare fails with:
[Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/etc/pki/pki-tomcat/password.conf'

There isn't even a directory named /etc/pki/pki-tomcat

This server has separate dirserv instances for PKI and the rest.

Does anyone have an idea how to do the dogtag upgrade?

Tom