On 7.1.2014 07:11, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
Does anyone have example steps that need to be done to have my system
enrolled to two IPA servers?
The problem here is that you would have the same host name assigned to
two different realms which means there would be a single principal but
two different keys associated with it from different realms. A single
keytab could contain only principals from the single realm.

I believe that it is possible to have keys for multiple principals from multiple realms in the same keytab file.

This of course doesn't solve other problems.

--
Petr^2 Spacek