On 01/08/2014 07:16 PM, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> Two questions:
>
> - Any ETA on an updated 3.3.3 Users Guide?

Our current plan is to release next documentation release along with FreeIPA
3.4, when more documentation fixes are factored in.

Just in case you would like to check the most recent status of the
documentation work (or even help us with it), this page describes the details

http://www.freeipa.org/page/Contribute/Documentation

including instructions how to build HTMLs out of our git tree.

> - Is AD/IPA synchronization still supported in 3.3.3?  Will it always?

The AD/IPA synchronization is supported only in terms in bug fixes. As for the
enhancements, the FreeIPA core team is focusing on the AD trusts:

http://www.freeipa.org/page/Trusts

(That does not mean we are not open to contributions from the community)

Martin