The fingerprint does match.

On 01/15/2014 03:33 AM, Jan Cholasta wrote:

On 14.1.2014 12:34, Bret Wortman wrote:
The key in /etc/ssh/ssh_host_rsa_key.pub matches what's in IPA for the
host in question. It should not have had any connectivity issues; it's
co-located with several of our IPA masters.

Can you also check if the MD5 fingerprint reported by ssh (e.g. 2a:1e:1c:87:33:44:fb:87:ab:6f:ee:80:d5:21:7e:ab in your original post) matches the MD5 fingerprint for the host in IPA?

I'd be happy to run sss_ssh_knownhostsproxy manually but haven't been
able to locate the proxy command to use via Google yet. Any guidance?

I don't think you need to do that, it will just update /var/lib/sss/pubconf/known_hosts again.