On 02/12/2014 05:00 PM, Tamas Papp wrote:
On 02/12/2014 07:30 PM, Dmitri Pal wrote:
Please check SSSD web site for guidelines and if you have any
questions do not hesitate  to ask on the sssd-users list.
SSSD is the best you can get nowadays for the connection of the client
systems to the central identity stores.
If you plan to use it with IPA you ho not need to configure sssd
manually.
ipa-client-install will do the trick. Just install ipa-client package
and run the command.
It was quite pathetic, when last time I tried on ubuntu.
I'll try sssd again, if I have spare time.

Thanks,
tamas
Timo Aaltonen is your man then. ;-)

--