On 02/16/2014 01:19 AM, Steve Dainard wrote:
Just experienced the same issue on Fedora 20:

[sdainard-ad...@miovision.corp@fed20 ~]$ sudo systemctl stop firewalld
[sudo] password for sdainard-ad...@miovision.corp:
sdainard-ad...@miovision.corp is not allowed to run sudo on fed20.  This
incident will be reported.
[sdainard-ad...@miovision.corp@fed20 ~]$ sudo systemctl stop firewalld
[sudo] password for sdainard-ad...@miovision.corp:
[sdainard-ad...@miovision.corp@fed20 ~]$

Sat Feb 15 19:10:30 2014 is the 2nd attempt in the logs (attached).

/var/log/messages:
Feb 15 19:10:31 fed20 systemd: Stopping firewalld - dynamic firewall
daemon...
Feb 15 19:10:31 fed20 systemd: Stopped firewalld - dynamic firewall daemon.

*Steve Dainard *
IT Infrastructure Manager
Miovision <http://miovision.com/> | /Rethink Traffic/

*Blog <http://miovision.com/blog>  | **LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/miovision-technologies>  | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/miovision>  | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/miovision>*
Miovision Technologies Inc. | 148 Manitou Drive, Suite 101, Kitchener,
ON, Canada | N2C 1L3
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged or confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any
attachments and notify us immediately.

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 4:33 PM, Steve Dainard <sdain...@miovision.com