On 02/17/2014 10:29 PM, Steve Dainard wrote:
I can't reproduce consistently on any OS including Fedora 20, but I was
able to trigger the issue on a Ubuntu 13.10 client.

sssd: 1.11.1

sudo: 1.8.6p3-0ubuntu3

I have only just enabled the sudo logging so it should only contain the
events below:

sdainard-ad...@miovision.corp@ubu1310:~$ sudo su
[sudo] password for sdainard-ad...@miovision.corp:
sdainard-ad...@miovision.corp is not allowed to run sudo on ubu1310.
  This incident will be reported.
sdainard-ad...@miovision.corp@ubu1310:~$ sudo su
[sudo] password for sdainard-ad...@miovision.corp:
root@ubu1310:/home/miovision.corp/sdainard-admin#

Files attached outside of list.

Hi,
thank you for the logs. Can you also send me output of command "id sdainard-admin" (also check if group membership is correct) and definition of the sudo rule please?

Also you may want to fix the following (unrelated) warning:
Deprecation warning: The option ipa_dyndns_update is deprecated and should not be used in favor of dyndns_update