Similarly to users, you just use the right  container:

$ kinit admin
$ ldapsearch -h `hostname` -Y GSSAPI -b 'cn=dns,dc=example,dc=com'

There are plenty of resources online how to work with ldapsearch, ldapmodify
and resulting LDIFs that could help get you started.

Martin

On 02/19/2014 04:33 PM, Choudhury, Suhail wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> Thanks for your previous answer.
>
> And how can I export a list of DNS entries using ldapsearch?
>
> Regards,
> Suhail.
> DevOps BSkyB.

  paragraph
 are incorporated in England and Wales and share the same registered office at
Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.