On 03/04/2014 01:28 PM, Shree wrote:
Not sure what is going on?

I get the following error.
---------------
Starting httpd: (98)Address already in use: make_sock: could not bind to address [::]:443
---------------

I have a feeling our puppet is causing some problem. I get the following when I run "puppet agent -t"
notice: /Stage[main]//Node[a-za-z0-9]/Service[httpd]/ensure: ensure changed 'stopped' to 'running'

ipa-server-3.0.0-26.el6_4.4.x86_64

Shreeraj

This might be a collision between to services using the same port. IPA uses this port for HTTPS. If any other application is trying to use this port there will be a collision.

--
Thank you,
Dmitri Pal

Red Hat Inc.