RHEL 6.4 to RHEL 6.5?

regards

Steven

________________________________
From: freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com <freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com> on
behalf of Innes, Duncan <duncan.in...@virginmoney.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 5 March 2014 9:22 a.m.
To: freeipa-users@redhat.com
Subject: [Freeipa-users] Replication issue

Hi,

I'm testing an upgrade of my prod IPA servers in a dev cluster at the moment.
Finally completed the upgrade, so I tested some user adds via the WebUI.

Added user "aardvark" on ipa01 - replicated to ipa02
Added user "beaver" on ipa02 - NOT replicated to ipa01
Added user "banana" on ipa02 - replicated to ipa01
Added user "elephant" on ipa02 - replicated to ipa01
Edited user "beaver" on ipa02 - NOT replicated to ipa01

Is there anything I can do to force IPA to replicate that user from ipa02 to
ipa01?

I have tried running 'ipa-replica-manage force-sync --from ipa02' on ipa01, but
it hasn't appeared to do anything.

Thanks

Duncan

This message has been checked for viruses and spam by the Virgin Money email
scanning system powered by Messagelabs.

This e-mail is intended to be confidential to the recipient. If you receive a
copy in error, please inform the sender and then delete this message.

Virgin Money plc - Registered in England and Wales (Company no. 6952311).
Registered office - Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 4PL.
Virgin Money plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and
regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation
Authority.

The following companies also trade as Virgin Money. They are both authorised
and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, are registered in England and
Wales and have their registered office at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle
upon Tyne NE3 4PL: Virgin Money Personal Financial Service Limited (Company no.
3072766) and Virgin Money Unit Trust Managers Limited (Company no. 3000482).

For further details of Virgin Money group companies please visit our website at
virginmoney.com