On 03/11/2014 03:06 PM, Sumit Bose wrote:
On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 11:09:48PM +0100, Jitse Klomp wrote:
On 10-03-14 22:06, Sumit Bose wrote:
Thank you. Maybe there is a change in return codes between MIT Kerberos
1.10 (Centos 6) and 1.11 (F20, RHEL7). Can you try to run

KRB5_TRACE=/dev/stdout kinit unmigrated_u...@domain.nl

on the different platforms and paste the results? I would expect to see
[Preauthentication failed] on Centos6 and [Program lacks support for
encryption type] on F10 or RHEL7.

bye,
Sumit

http://pastebin.centos.org/8336/
Top one is CentOS, bottom one Fedora. Output on RHEL7 is the same as
on Fedora.

Thank you for your patience. I was able to reproduce and fix the issue.
Do you want a scratch build for F20 or can you wait for the official
packages?

bye,
Sumit

Great! Thanks! Do you know how long it will take for the fix to land in the official packages?

 - Jitse