Dmitri Pal wrote:
On 03/14/2014 02:43 PM, Shree wrote:
Hello

We just upgraded our clients from ipa-client-2.2.0-16.el6.x86_64 to
ipa-client-3.0.0-37.el6.x86_64 and started noticing this. We have some
scripts which sudo to a local account like "apache" and run. Earlier
we were never prompted to put apache's password, now it is. Any thoughts?

Shreeraj
No attachment.

I tend to agree with Dmitri here. What other package(s) were updated at the same time?

Normally merely updating packages won't affect the IPA client configuration. You'd need to re-run ipa-client-install. So I don't quite understand why the change either.

Are you using ldap or sssd for sudo? I would assume ldap given the old 2.x client.