On 03/18/2014 11:30 AM, Alfredo Colangelo wrote:
Hi guys,
I have a problem when adding users to groups containing many members, I do this
with the command:

/usr/bin/ipa group-add-member group --users=user

In this case I have a very slow response - it could take 1 minute or more to
complete the command - and it slows down as more members are added to the group.
I guess it'a a problem with ldap indexes, but how to speed it up?

There have been a problem like this in the past. What version of 389 DS/IPA do you have?

Thanks in advance
-- Al

Thank you,
Dmitri Pal