On Fri, 21 Mar 2014, Erinn Looney-Triggs wrote:

Hopefully I am not overlooking something. However, it appears that
with RHEL 7 IPA includes the OTP auth piece. However, I can't seem to
find any documentation on how to use it.

I can deconstruct from the Fedora test day, but before I head down
that road I wanted to see if I had missed something...
OTP feature will be supported in FreeIPA 4.0 which is slated for Fedora 21.

We have number of key interdependencies with SSSD and Kerberos
libraries, where few important changes where needed to be done to make
sure all parts of the client puzzle are working properly.

Server side work is not finished yet, there are several patches still in
review and some of token types need more work. It also need some of
newer 389-ds packages that only made to Fedora 20 early March.

In short, it is work in progress yet.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy