Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 12:13:30 -0700
From: m...@willsheldon.com
To: michael.mcconac...@hotmail.com
CC: freeipa-users@redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Freeipa-users] ipa-server-install + NATTED interface question

                I had this issue as well.
It would be good to add a `curl icanhazip.com` check to the script to allow for
1:1 nat in places like AWS.
I successfully worked around the issue by allocating the external IP to an
internal sub interface during the install:
so run:
ifconfig eth0:0 192.168.10.10 netmask 255.255.255.0 up
then try the install again.

Kind regards,

Will Sheldon