Rich Megginson wrote:
On 04/01/2014 03:28 PM, Nevada Sanchez wrote:
Okay, I just tried doing this on a FRESH fedora 19 image (applied all
updates, installed freeipa, made a new replica file for the new test
server, and went state to ipa-replica-insntall). Exact same errors.
Anything else I should try?

I don't know.

Does anyone on the IPA team know what the ipa_lockout errors are about,
and if they would cause replication not to work?

I suspect it is a red herring. The error is not found, so it is probably that the entry doesn't exist yet. This is replication for the CA anyway.

I'd be curious what the access and error logs on the existing side looks like. It may be an SSL trust problem, for example.