On Fri, 04 Apr 2014, Redmond, Stacy wrote:
You are absolutlely right, I had rebuilt the server, and had forgotten
to put the log level back in, here it is.

[root@linuxtest1 ~]# cat /var/log/httpd/error_log
/dev/null
lpcfg_load: refreshing parameters from /usr/share/ipa/smb.conf.empty
params.c:pm_process() - Processing configuration file
"/usr/share/ipa/smb.conf.empty"
Processing section "[global]"
INFO: Current debug levels:
 all: 100
 tdb: 100
 printdrivers: 100
 lanman: 100
 smb: 100
 rpc_parse: 100
 rpc_srv: 100
 rpc_cli: 100
 passdb: 100
 sam: 100
 auth: 100
 winbind: 100
 vfs: 100
 idmap: 100
 quota: 100
 acls: 100
 locking: 100
 msdfs: 100
 dmapi: 100
 registry: 100
pm_process() returned Yes
Using binding ncacn_np:linuxtest1.unix.sbx.local[,]
^^ we first try to talk to local smbd process.

tevent: Destroying timer event 0x7facb8292850 "tevent_req_timedout"
tevent: Destroying timer event 0x7facb82d32b0
"dcerpc_connect_timeout_handler"
[Fri Apr 04 06:59:43 2014] [error] ipa: INFO: admin@UNIX:
trust_add(u'unix.sbx.local', trust_type=u'ad',
what is 'unix.sbx.local'? Is this an Active Directory domain? From your
log I gather that it is FreeIPA domain, not AD.

'ipa trust-add' requires Active Directory domain as an argument.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy