On Thu, 03 Apr 2014, Matthew W Hanley wrote:
I'm in the midst of setting up a trust with FreeIPA and Active
Directory and am receiving the following error:

# ipa trust-add --type=ad ad.example.com --admin 'mwhanley' --password
Active directory domain administrator's password:

ipa: ERROR: Cannot find specified domain or server name

The FreeIPA server is running Fedora release 20, version 3.3.3-4 of
FreeIPA and I have turned on debugging and get the following:

[..]
TCP_DEFER_ACCEPT = 0
Starting GENSEC mechanism spnego
Starting GENSEC submechanism gssapi_krb5
Ticket in credentials cache for ad...@ipaexample.com will expire in 84015 secs
gensec_gssapi: NO credentials were delegated
GSSAPI Connection will be cryptographically sealed

I've also done an "ipactl restart" to no avail.  Any help would be appreciated.
See my another email today in this thread. If you have disabled IPv6
stack support in your kernel, please enable it and use suggesting in the
another email if you ever need it disabled.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy