On 9.4.2014 15:15, Simo Sorce wrote:
On Wed, 2014-04-09 at 13:05 +0000, Ondrej Valousek wrote:
Hi List,
Quick question, is something like SAML 2.0 support planned for IPA to help
establishing SSO for a web based applications? I mean something similar to ADFS.

I am working on a project called Ipsilon right now:
https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/ipsilon.git/

This is an Identity Provider offering SAML 2.0 as the first deliverable
(and in future other bridgin technologies like openid.oauth/etc..)

This will integrate with IPA seamlessly and the aim is to make as simple
to install and manage.

Of course this is still in development, so it may take a little while to
mature, but should be usable shortly.

This reminds me that OpenID Connect was standardized.

An Python library is available from
http://openid.net/developers/libraries/

--
Petr^2 Spacek