On 04/25/2014 07:44 AM, Martin Kosek wrote:
On 04/25/2014 01:23 PM, Stephen Benjamin wrote:
authconfig --nisdomain example.com --update
nisdomainname example.com

On Fedora or RHEL > 7.0, you would also need to enable systemd service to
make
the NIS domain name setup persistent:

# service rhel-domainname.service start
or
# service fedora-domainname.service start
Wow.

Why was it done that way? It makes it difficult to write
cross-distro things...
/me sighs. Well, I had exactly same question but I never hear an answer.

How will we call that on EL clones?
Umh... Maybe:

systemctl start `ls /usr/lib/systemd/system/*-domainname.service | rev | cut
-d'/' -f 1 | rev`

? ;-)

Martin

Are you planning to have a toggle for SSH integration?

--
Thank you,
Dmitri Pal

Sr. Engineering Manager IdM portfolio