On 28.4.2014 13:03, Bret Wortman wrote:
We are planning to reconfigure our core Freeipa servers, basically building a
replacement infrastructure and migrating to it. What we're planning right now is
a core of three Freeipa servers each of which has a CA, with as much
distribution of replication as we can manage. I imagine that means one of them
replicates to the other two but am open to other ideas.

For remote locations, we're planning to stand up caching-only DNS servers, as
authenticating back to the main IPA servers works extremely well; it's just DNS
that needs a little help.
Could you be more specific? I'm very interested in any feedback about IPA DNS!

Thank you!

--
Petr^2 Spacek