On 04/28/2014 08:33 AM, Petr Viktorin wrote:

According to the error you're getting, there is a CA instance already installed.
After uninstalling IPA, destroy it with:
    pkidestroy -s CA -i pki-tomcat

I tried, this, but no joy.

# pkidestroy -s CA -i pki-tomcat
Uninstalling CA from /var/lib/pki/pki-tomcat.
pkidestroy : WARNING ....... this 'CA' entry will NOT be deleted from security domain 'unknown'!
pkidestroy : ERROR   ....... No security domain defined.
If this is an unconfigured instance, then that is OK.
Otherwise, manually delete the entry from the security domain master.

Uninstallation complete.
#

And then when I tried to run ipa-server-install, I got the same error again. I may just wipe the box and start over. It might take less time overall.

Bret