On 05/19/2014 06:43 AM, Chris Whittle wrote:

All I am trying to fix right now is so when the user comes to the web ui they have a valid cert.

Then you need to put the IPA cert into the trusted cert store.
Its location depends upon the version of the client system you are using.

On May 19, 2014 2:01 AM, "Martin Kosek" <mko...@redhat.com <mailto:mko...@redhat.com>> wrote:

    On 05/17/2014 04:22 AM, Chris Whittle wrote:
    > I have an existing key and crt that has be successfully
    installed on other
    > subdomain servers... Where is the best place to start?

    To start what? :-) Without knowing what you want to achieve, I
    would like to
    point you to our training presentation describing different
    FreeIPA Certificate
    infrastructure integration procedures:

http://www.freeipa.org/images/b/b3/FreeIPA33-blending-in-a-certificate-infrastructure.pdf

    I would like to especially point you to the CA-less integration type.

    HTH,
    Martin

Thank you,
Dmitri Pal