On 23.5.2014 13:59, Matt . wrote:
Hi Martin,

I have seen it indeed and discusses on #freeipa

Is it not possible to install bind-dyndb-ldap 4.0 manually on CentOS 6.5 ?

In theory yes, but nobody tested that.

Please note that new bind-dyndb-ldap will allow you to use wildcards but you will have to use use LDAP editor to add wildcard records manually. Old FreeIPA will refuse to add wildcard records (because the validator is not inside bind-dyndb-ldap but inside FreeIPA).

Anyway, feel free to download
http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//packages/bind-dyndb-ldap/4.3/1.fc20/src/bind-dyndb-ldap-4.3-1.fc20.src.rpm
and rebuild it on CentOS 6.5.

You will have to lower required version of BIND in SPEC file. Please note that it is completely untested.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Petr Spacek

Cheers,

Mattt