On 06/05/2014 02:42 PM, Lindblom, Brian R. wrote:
That's fantastic.  Thanks for the link.

Here is a video:
https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B3tfpNCVjJdCWFQxUk9NdkpHN2c

If instead of using an IPA managed token you configure RADIUS proxy to your RSA Authentication Manager you would be able to accomplish a similar result as in the video.

Do not forget configure the IPA server client in RSA Authentication Manager as a single transaction server to avoid new pin and next token code mode hurdles.

We would appreciate a HowTo page if you make it work.
http://www.freeipa.org/page/HowTos

Thanks,
-Brian