On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 05:27:40PM +0600, Arthur Fayzullin wrote:
> HI!
> Alexandr, I've seen Your presentation at RedHat forum. Very good
> presentation! :)
> I've got a question about FreeIPA from that presentation. Of course
> question is not only for You.
> So, the question:
> Are there any plans for integration freeipa-server with containers?
> * working freeipa as a single container;

We have testing FreeIPA in Fedora 20 container at

        https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/adelton/fedora20-freeipa-server/

However, at this point the size of that image is over 1.2 GB so we
were not announcing it yet as we try to find ways to make the image
smaller and thus more easily consumable.

--
Jan Pazdziora
Principal Software Engineer, Identity Management Engineering, Red Hat