Inconsistently managed AD user entries.

Many accounts in my AD are posixAccounts, but I encountered one today (created
in 2013) which had no posix information whatsoever. This crumpled my assumption
that I could leverage posix information from the institutional source. Under my
current system, I had to create an external account for him. With views, I
could've provided the missing attributes.

Dunno why just is.

Bryce

This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely for
the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message or the
use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law and
immediately.