Thanks Simo, I've already seen that pot but I didn't use it because it involves two servers a master and a relayhost, do I need that?.

Cheers

--DavidG.
On 6/25/2014 1:51 PM, Simo Sorce wrote:
On Wed, 2014-06-25 at 13:28 -0500, Dave Gonzalez wrote:
[root@mail ~]# cat saslauthd.conf
ldap_servers: ldap://ipa.domain.net
ldap_search_base: cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=domain,dc=net
ldap_filter: (|(uid=%u)(mail=%u))
ldap_bind_dn: uid=david,cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=domain,dc=net
ldap_bind_pw: pass
This configuration is for password based authentication tested against
an LDAP server. Has really nothing to do with GSSAPI.

This guide should help you configure postfix with GSSAPI authentication:
https://stomp.colorado.edu/blog/blog/2013/07/09/on-freeipa-postfix-and-a-relaying-smtp-client/

Simo.