> > It didn't. My message to the list was the initial "is this a bug or am I
> > being
> dumb?" question. Until now, there was no response.
>
> There were two responses, from Petr and myself in the thread titled
> "Migrating from a hybrid web/posix LDAP"

My bad. I missed them somehow. The centos list was spewing venom last weekend
and I did a lot of bulk deleting. Apparently not very carefully.

So if I understand the 389-ds ticket correctly, I can add pre-hashed passwords
via ldapmodify to the 389 server using directory manager as the bind dn? I just
can't use the ipa command line tool/script.

Excellent.

Bryce
PS: The one host I enrolled in my new ipa realm is running centos 7. Worked
great.

This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely for
the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message or the
use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law and
immediately.