On 21.7.2014 09:30, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jul 2014, Andreas Ladanyi wrote:
Hello,

i want to migrate an existing MIT Kerberos Realm to IPA and want to setup a
cross realm trust relationship. I exactly have the problem discussed on this
Mailinglist
https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2013-November/msg00213.html
and want to ask if there is now a new way to create trust principals without
using "kadmin.local -x ipa-setup-override-restrictions".
No changes yet.

Let me elaborate. We haven't had time to work on this but it would be really valuable if you could experiment with it a little bit.

Simo, Alexander, could you propose some dirty tricks to try?

--
Petr^2 Spacek