thanks Martin

________________________________
 From: Martin Kosek <mko...@redhat.com>
To: mohammad sereshki <mohammadseres...@yahoo.com>; "freeipa-users@redhat.com"
<freeipa-users@redhat.com>
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2014 6:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Freeipa-users] add solaris attribiutes to IPA

Ok. There was a pretty long discussion in Feb 2013, people talking about the
schema and required development work:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2013-February/msg00216.html

Good reading. Though AFAIK, it did not end up in a finished FreeIPA plugin that
would resolve your request. Maybe other Solaris users on this list have other
some advise how to integrate Solaris RBAC.

Martin