On 07/28/2014 12:46 PM, Joseph, Matthew (EXP) wrote:

Hello,

I'm currently running into some issues with my replica server.

I noticed it wasn't getting any updates from the master server so I tried to do a force-sync but it states that it is an "invalid password" which I know it is not the case.

I tried doing an ipa-replica-manager list replica_server but it gives me the SASL(-13) authentication failure: GSSAPI Failure: gss_accept_sec_context, 'desc' Invalid Credentials

I've tried doing a kdestroy and have it prompt me for the password but again, same error.

Any idea what this would be?

Thanks,

Matt

Joe,

Are you actually getting a valid Kerberos ticket - on the surface it would not appear so.

Also, the command is 'ipa-replica-manage list':

Example:
  # ipa-replica-manage list
  idm-srv1.example.com: master
  idm-srv2.example.com: master