On Tue, 29 Jul 2014, Joseph, Matthew (EXP) wrote:
Figured out the issue.
My time was off by about 10 minutes between the replica and master
server. This caused the credential errors.

I put the time back to where it should be and the replication went perfect.

Would a newer version of FreeIPA display this better in the logs?
Currently I'm using 2.2.0-16
Yes, in RHEL 7 we have updated version of Kerberos libraries that can
deal with time difference within the same Kerberos realm, so once your
machines are running RHEL 7, these errors will be rare.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy