Hi,

I've got 2 IPA servers running in a relationship. One is ok as far as
logging into the webui and the other will only let me kinit admin on the
console of the server. When I try to login into the webui Your session has
expired. Please re-login. and

Please re-enter your username or password  The password or username you
entered is incorrect. Please try again (make sure your caps lock is off).  If
the problem persists, contact your administrator.

The server still seems to authenticate users by remote LDAP requests ok.

Any pointers much appreciated.

Thanks