Hello fellow IPAers...

Just wondering what I might be doing wrong. I have servers that just need to auth to the LDAP username/PW portion of IPA since they can't do Kerberos right now.

What could I be missing -- I run the authconfig to setup and verify sssd.conf, but I continue to get:

sshd[7010]: pam_sss(sshd:auth): received for user testuser: 9 (Authentication service cannot retrieve authentication info)

The ports are open to the LDAP/IPA server, I can run ldapsearch commands, but it just won't authenticate.

Any ideas?