On 08/15/2014 08:11 PM, Lucas Yamanishi wrote:
On 08/15/2014 10:33 AM, Redmond, Stacy wrote:

I installed my ipa server with –no-ntp but find that I want to enable
it on my server, and all my replicas.  Is it possible to do post install?

Yes, you can do that. There’s no |ipa-ntp-install| command, because /NTP
isn’t integrated with FreeIPA as much as it’s a good idea to run it
along side FreeIPA/; Kerberos and other crypto operations depend on good
time-sync. All you need to do to [...]

Thanks for the instructions, Lucas.

Adding it may be easy, but users don't necessarily know that, so it would make sense to provide an ipa-ntp-install command to take care of all the details. I filed a RFE for ipa-ntp-install: https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/4497

--
Petr³