On (20/08/14 20:27), Chris Whittle wrote:
>Is there instructions anywhere?  My FreeIPA 3 on CentOS died so I'm
>starting over
You can try FreeIPA 3.3. on CentOS 7

bash-4.2# yum info ipa-server
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
 * base: mirror.raystedman.net
 * extras: mirror.solarvps.com
 * updates: centos.mirror.constant.com
Available Packages
Name        : ipa-server
Arch        : x86_64
Version     : 3.3.3
Release     : 28.el7.centos
Size        : 1.2 M
Repo        : base/7/x86_64
Summary     : The IPA authentication server
URL         : http://www.freeipa.org/
License     : GPLv3+
Description : IPA is an integrated solution to provide centrally managed
            : Identity (machine, user, virtual machines, groups, authentication
            : credentials), Policy (configuration settings, access control
            : information) and Audit (events, logs, analysis thereof). If you
            : are installing an IPA server you need to install this package (in
            : other words, most people should NOT install this package).

LS