Hi,

Dne 25.8.2014 v 03:04 Chris Whittle napsal(a):
Trying to do this
http://www.freeipa.org/page/Using_3rd_part_certificates_for_HTTP/LDAP

And I keep getting "Error unable to get local issuer certificate getting
chain."

Where are you getting this error? ipa-server-certinstall, or httpd, or somewhere else?

What version of ipa do you have installed?

I'm wondering if it's because of this from the doc
"The certificate in mysite.crt must be signed by the CA used when
installing FreeIPA."
but it might not either...

In this case you should get a "file.p12 is not signed by /etc/ipa/ca.crt, or the full certificate chain is not present in the PKCS#12 file" error in ipa-server-certinstall.

Any ideas?

Honza

--
Jan Cholasta