On 09/01/2014 06:17 PM, Rob Verduijn wrote:
Hello,

I've a freeipa running on fedora 20 with fedora 20 clients.

When I configure sudo with the !authenticate option, everything works fine.
ie 'sudo journalctl' works fine, you get to see the logs

However when I remove the !authenticate option the sudo command asks for a password but it always fails.

In the logs it says that authentication succes
but it is followed by the line access denied.

What could be causing this ?

Rob

Probably access control. Do you have HBAC rules defined? Do they allow user to do sudo operations?

--
Thank you,
Dmitri Pal

Sr. Engineering Manager IdM portfolio