Hello everyone...
I'm trying to request SSL Certificates from my machines (ex : vadqualif02) for
a specific service (ex : Syslog-ng).
I would like to distinguish  between my client and server certificates by
changing the DN. The problem is that when I try to do that (see the command
below), I'm still getting the default DN (CN=hostname).
sudo ipa-getcert request -r -f
/etc/pki/tls/certs/syslog-ng_vadqualif02.lbg.office.lyra.crt -k
/etc/pki/tls/private/syslog-ng_vadqualif02.lbg.office.lyra.key -N
OU=toto,CN=roro  -K SYSLOG-NG_CLIENT/vadqualif02.lbg.office.l...@office.lyra
Any ideas ?
Thx in advance.
El Fatayri Anwar